Mobile Home - Conversion to Real Estate

Mobile homes permanently attached to real estate may now be converted to real estate. Once the Mobile Home has been converted, the title is surrendered and can never be obtained.

The Kentucky Certificate of Title (clear of all liens) must be surrendered to County Clerk

Affidavit of Conversion to Real Estate along with a copy of Certificate of Title is filed in the Real Estate section of the County Clerk’s Office.


Surrendered Title Fee:

Affidavit Recording Fee:


Skip to content